View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 20:50   #240
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantix View Post
Yes, I couldnt "upload" a screenshot

HOWEVER, thats the talk in your main channel. And it doesnt "prove" that it wasnt intentional, just not discussed in main channel. You didnt even pull FC untill it was fully covered with ingalfleet either. I did tell you as soon as fleet launched (eta7 ) that it was an FC.
True I cant prove that there was no discussion of it elsewhere. A battle group could have gone for it but then why would they have a discussion in the main channel in such a fashion? To cover it up from me? Seems unlikely. Surely if they wanted a fc they would have done fc like things like telling ppl to launch late etc.

Minor niggle but if you look at the timestamps and compare with when you told me it must have been at eta 6 not 7. You did not ask me to have it recalled either so being busy with other things I did not.

Quote:
And again, you responded with ptarget the day after.
I asked Sandvold and he said he considered us at war, so we went for a ptarget. Normally I would have had an argument with munks or the bcs and given you a day to strike back first but your unfounded accusations had really pissed me off so I abstained.

Quote:
Well, I added it cause Munkee said that I wanted to talk - While it was YOU who asked GM to fix it.
No you have it wrong. GM wanted us to fight ult. We said we could not while fighting norse. So he said that he would talk to you to lay off us. He said your condition was that Munkee pm you so munkee tried that and you did not respond til the next day. At which point you said no nothing doing. I strongly suspect you and gm cooked it up so that we would be fighting both at once as it suited both of your interests.

Quote:
Ptargetting is a minor provocation, eh?
I presume that Londo is like I am presuming that when norse said they were happy with war after that first day that the provocation came that first day. The second day was the war.

Quote:
I cant really let this one go, you didnt even reply @booji. But we've allready stated here in this thread that p3ng did ptarget and "created war".
There would have been no war if you had not hit the roof over having 5 ppl hit. You made it sound not like you wanted an apology and us saying we would not do it again (no such thing was asked) or even a we hit 5 of you back but instead went straight to accusing us of ptargeting you when it patently was not true. Yes we could have been conciliatory without you being but we just had no incentive to do so - war with you was unexpected and not intended, but it was not something we were unhappy with.

Quote:
Which is EXACTLY the same thing you did last round with your "brilliant" plan to beat us into joining you.
This seems to be ancient history but as I am sure I have been through before so far as we were concerned last round this had several possible outcomes which were good. A, you agree to hit app - not likely but not impossible. B, you lose ground to ult so that they can hit app. Ultimately neither happened. And we were labouring under the misapprehension that either ult or norse could hit app, at the time we did not know about your deals.

Quote:
We're also fine with having p3ng as enemies, but if you seriously want to win thats not the way to do it.
That logic was actually booji's plan from last round, remember? I guess someone still have his mail laying around
What makes you think we want to win? That was very far from our plans for this round. Indeed I said to several people that we should seriously consider kicking people if we begin looking like contenders.
And it was not my plan. It was something come up between bcs and hcs. I dare say I had some input into it. It was as good as any other worthless plan we had. Can you please suggest a better one considering the terrible position we were in?

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote