View Single Post
Unread 21 Apr 2017, 10:13   #220
Sandvold

Sandvold will become famous soon enoughSandvold will become famous soon enough
Re: R71 Prediction, drama, and fun thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by booji View Post
If you are talking about the initial dispute then I will restate that almost no alliance would consider 5 of 16 targets to be ptargeting. That is normal raiding not ptargeting. I accept it is not quite gal raiding as it was a slightly odd selection of targets due to the number of naps. There were also 5 HR targets in that raid, we did not get them wailing about ptargeting.

The next day most certainly was - only 1 target was not norse and that was due to that person having left your ally recently but since I confirmed with you first that you considered us at war you knew it was coming.

This is something norse does every round, takes a relatively small raid and blows it out of proportion thus creating war between us. Yes it is partially our fault that we dont back down but you are immediately ultra aggressive about any hitting of your people even if not actually very concentrated. Perhaps this method of diplomacy encourages others to back off, as you well know it never has with p3n, and probably never will given that I am the 'dove' in the alliance and your methods manage to annoy me far more than BB or carDi.

And as Londo has said my post had nothing to do with norse. I care little about norse, I dont consider you to have been a problem this round or much of a factor in our strategic thinking. Having you hitting us has made very little difference, we dropped roids a little faster but we all know that dropping roids fast is what p3n does best. Since then your attacks have almost never got through so I thank you for the def points.
Pretty sure most of my roids are p3n roids

And ye i know what you say about the attack, and I even buy it. In our opinion p3n do as they always do. Act and expect no concevences, and also play ignorant to the fact.

Munkee was asked to just pm advantix from both cardi and gm, which he refused. He did a couple of days later, acting ignorant and didn't get the point. If he just said; sure i understand why you were annoyed, it would have sorted the whole thing

And about diplomacy it's no issue with pretty much every alliance out there. Just ask around. It's not because we use the tactic, it's more that they actually dicuss properly instead of playing ignorant and threatening. Like this round same thing. Hit, as you say not bad, we contact you asking what's going on, next day ptargeting. Ofc we'll hit you back then. Others HC's ask if we can sort it with you, so you could join vs ult, your HC refuses to pm us. And you are wondering why our tactics vs p3n is agreesive?
Sandvold is offline   Reply With Quote