View Single Post
Unread 6 Jul 2007, 12:49   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Atupid vista argh!

I was still running win2k when I switched to Vista about a month ago. I skipped the whole XP thing at home as from experiences at work it didn't seem to add that much to win2k.
It was about time I switched as some new software packages refused to run on anything less than XP. So I decided to go to Vista right away. The only thing that doesn't work so far is my USB headset, which is an acknowledged problem and the fix will be in an update in the future. Other than that I'm very satisfied with Vista.