Thread: Mpogd
View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2007, 00:58   #24
ComradeRob
wasted

ComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriendComradeRob needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Mpogd

The idea of roid/resource incentives for supporting the game on other sites is an excellent idea. How about a reward for placing a link to PA on personal websites/blogs? If we want to be really clever, how about some kind of scripted button which displays planet rank? (e.g. 'my planet is ranked 24th in Planetarion') I think other games (NationStates springs to mind) have made good use of such things.
“They were totally confused,” said the birdman, whose flying suit gives him a passing resemblance to Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story. “The authorities said that I was an unregistered aircraft and to fly, you need a licence. I told them, ‘No. To fly, you need wings’.”
ComradeRob is offline   Reply With Quote