View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2004, 01:05   #94
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Thanks from FAnG to.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP AND LIES. Go pm your leader, ask Sid what I posted ON AD and said to him in pm. FAnG is the ONLY alliiance so far that hinted to go solo next round (aside from 1UP who made the proposal). Don't feed us plain lies.
Infact, I bet FAnG and 1UP and MISTU will be the only alliances that will go into r11 alone atm, considering the anti fang sentiment etc. Why not group to take out the undeserved winners ...

get a clue

Sorry, my comment came out much more harshly than intended. I should really say that it seemed Rumad/Heartless were searching for loopholes within the proposal. If this is wrong and FAnG have been working with Sid on a more detailed proposal than I apologise (Sid has understandably been busy).

WP also for the record announced they will go solo next round.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote