View Single Post
Unread 21 May 2004, 00:19   #89
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Thanks from FAnG to.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LB|away
You say FAnG is looking for a way to get around Sid request
SAYS WHO? noone cos I am the only one who decides on this
and I actually said it was a good idea

so you got a sick mind for thinking for others which you most certainly cannot
and you do blame FAnG for everything even though you know shit all about FAnG
and about our decisions which is quite low and all bullshit.

Anyways I tried to thank the players for this round.... but n00bs like you ruin it. You dont talk for entire PA people can actually have other opinions then you.....
Now I am not going to bother to post on AD anymore, I never did cos I knew people like you ruin every thread with moaning and spam about things that dont even concern the Thread.

I actually hoped that by thanking pa and its players people would actually not flame,
guess I was wrong.
judging about me as person and FAnG as alliance, like you know anything about me or FAnG is just sick.

I used to have quite some respect for people like you, pity that when you come on these forums you turn into a moron.
I never claimed to be in full knowledge of FAnG. After all, what 'outsiders' see is what FAnG presents to us, and that has not been extremely impressive. You can act as sorry and wounded as you like, yet at the end of the day I do not feel this win for FAnG has earnt it much respect at all. (That is MY opinion, and I do not force that opinion onto anyone else)

I apologise if you are upset that I do not hold the same opinion as you but this thread was created in the knowledge there are other free thinking beings on these boards.

As I said before, congratulations FAnG on your win. It was impressive to see the wreck of FAnG turn into what it is today and I do understand how difficult that can be.

PS: My apologies to you if you supported Sid's proposal, it just seems a majority of others are more interested in ways to circumvent it than to enter into the spirit of things.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote