View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2004, 17:32   #64
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about
Re: Thanks from FAnG to.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazzelaar
What an utter load of twaddle. Just because I reply in a manner which questions the reasoning behind some of the posts (I could insert logs here bit I'm not that childish) I'm inciting replies?

Surely this is what discussion forums are for? If you only want positive "thanks to everyone in FAnG you are the best ever and we'll say well played everyone simply to sound honourable even though we made it the dullest round in history!!!!" replies to your posts I might suggest posting on your own boards because that is not the sort of response you are likely to get from the majority of the posting community within PA.
DEbate is positive during a round when issues are discused and debated, Or perhaps when there is a need to share views about a certain subject. The fact you are questioning on a thread which is about saying thank you to the community and singling out individuals if needed is ridiculous. We can be magnaminous to thank everyone, peraps you should also take a magnaminous approach and just leave it as it is - a thread to say thank you.

Any questioning is merely to incite replies of a trollish nature or to point score against the individuals posing here.

If it looks like a troll and acts like a troll then it is a troll. Though I wish you culd have derailed another thread :/

Anyway going home have fun 1up - if your really that petty.
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote