View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2004, 13:48   #58
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Thanks from FAnG to.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
~crap~

and yes, I'm sure some of us are gloating abit. But isn't that what every winner does? When you win a sport event, you got to stand on the podium with a medalion etc. Isn't that simply made to gloat? Aren't the interviews afterwards made to thank the team, the competition and again state how happy you are about your own achievement?

so yes, I agree there probably is gloating involved. But I also thanked the allies and enemies. It's upto you lot to either think it's bullshit or believe it.

btw, what is your real nick?
The question then is not "are you gloating?", it is clearly "do you deserve to be gloating?".

This is my real nick, its not a fake account.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote