View Single Post
Unread 16 May 2018, 10:23   #65
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Top planet rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChroNOS View Post
He was told to stop cheating, he didn't, got demoted as punishment(and was on the verge of getting kicked) so he left and reported by the HC. I was only a member back in Ult back then and not hc yet so obviously there's details I probably don't know. But I'd say that's a pretty normal way to deal with things.

Him not following order is what made the farming obvious, as he was the only idiot out there doing his own thing. It provided proofs hc wouldn't have otherwise noticed most likely. At no point cheating was fine.

You talk like it was dragged. Everything was pretty much over in an hour.
Yes, could be pretty normal, idk. Most tags caught cheating will deny it, hide and protect their cheating members from the MHs or from the community knowing. I dont think there is a rule of hiding criminals in PA.
Sometimes you should be able to push someone infront of the bus and not feel bad over it though, and if Zwans got closed the round before that mightve been that time to give him up instead of continueing to give him more second chances.

It dragged on for 10-14 weeks, after his closure the round before.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote