View Single Post
Unread 11 Jul 2007, 10:40   #39
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: The truth about UNHOLY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
At one hand, i thank you Tietäjä. I remember all this "good old retro stuff" by playing again. But really, there is no much difference.

There is so much difference between the modern alliance scheme and the alliance scheme in the older rounds - pre PAX. If you haven't noticed that yet, you're probably not only dumb but blind too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wanderer
How to do?
How can you build up your own powerful alliance?
Yet here you are, trying to tell people what most of the playerbase already know - how to create a solid alliance. Next, you'll probably ask me, that if people know it already (and there's Cayl's thread on the AR about it, or at least used to be), why are the alliances today so incompetent?
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote