View Single Post
Unread 15 Nov 2014, 09:51   #247
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Round 59 gossip thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
R2-3 some ATC HC, R4 Fusi0n officer, R5 ReBorn officer/HC, R6 HC, R7 Thunder HC, R11-R18 1up officer, R48 ODDR HC, R49 FAnG HC, R50 ROCK HC, R51 ODDR HC, Spore whine king r52-r55, then RainBowS.
******** Elysium officer and ROCK, hydra/omen HC.
Not trying to create a show off list, just replying to your question.
Now I have been told that a lot of these titles in the list are false or embellished. I'm not sure what you class as HC but for example it's been established that despite your claims you didn't HC in Fang.

I cannot comment on the pre pax alliances because I wasn't around then but what I'm getting from this list is that you never hced somewhere for more than 1 round and moved alliance the round after. A real lack of commitment if you ask me. Plus all the alliances you mention have had all the creation groundwork done before you hced.

So in conclusion this list says you have been a flaky hc who jumps from ally to ally, have never made anything of your own and have ended up dragging the name of some long-standing alliances (oddr/rock) through the mud with your AD antics.

Pretty sure you will move on from Bows this round to be an officer in whatever alliance is mug enough to take and then lower everyone's opinion of them for 7 weeks. Then rinse repeat
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote