View Single Post
Unread 16 Jun 2006, 00:18   #24
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [football] Eng V T&T

The problem I have with England are these things:

1) They don't appear to want to get 'stuck in'. Getting 'stuck in' is a bit different to effort, but I'm sure people will know what I mean. Had england got stuck in, we wouldn't have need to pay T&T the compliment of bringing on wayne.

2) They're absolutely terrible to watch

3) I'm sorry, it's impossible to like Terry or Lampard and quite a few others who piss you off week in week out. Was anyone else amused when JT got done for a shirt pull when he gets away with it in the prem week in week out?

However, I think Dave Beckham is pretty much back to his best, his crosses were dangerous all game and they were just crying to be put away at times. In recent years he's looked a bit as if he was trying to be better than he can ever be, but he's gone back to what he does best and boy does he do it well. Because of this (in spite of Sven) England are always gonna be a threat cos his delivery is top notch.

At least it's only England, the world cup is a bit of fun for me as a club football fan and that aside there have been some great games elsewhere to watch as a neutral where I haven't had to worry about the impending doom of relegation week in week out.

Like how Brazil can play shit and be contenders yet if England do it people go still shit then. For a few teams, the world cup hasn't started yet. Like it or not, we're cruising our group.