Thread: Rnd 13
View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2004, 08:06   #41
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Rnd 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
specially when all politics really is, is a vast collection of chains of commands all tangled to each other with the full awareness that in many ways, their shitty communities are in haywire but at the same time, obligated to, so they become too busy making and keeping themselves look good in front of everybody, sucking each other off, when in the back of their minds, theyre chanting to themselves "i am better than you..." because its the "political" thing to do, although most of the time, unethical - then all this goes back to their lower chain, where the peons will laugh at their jokes because the "political" thing to do is to laugh at your bosses' jokes because for some reason they're aaaalways funny... - everybody's stabbing each other in the back - and this should be good for the game.... with this in mind stagnation is an impossibility..
I beat Sid in MissionRisk. We miscalculated our backstab of eachother and thus someone else stole our victory.

I haven't really encountered what you've been saying recently anyhow. I know I play with 1up due to friendships and loyalty not to "suck up".

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote