View Single Post
Unread 5 Nov 2015, 19:35   #6
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: R65 Ship Stats proposals

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
Please explain some unusual features:
- Fireblade(BS) stealing FI, Scorpion(CR) stealing CO
- Terran DE not firing against CR
- BS not firing against FR while the opposite applies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc View Post
I think you should consider getting rid of the zero loss ships if the steal ships aren't going to die.
I remember asking apoco ages ago it isn't feasible to have a steal1 and a steal2 at the same time. I also remember that r14 (these stats are influenced from that round) was one of the most fun rounds played.

having ingal fireblades (a reason for xans to get hulls 3) and scorpions (can be ingal or can cap co ships on attack if the target forgets to run those ship types) is an option but remember they don't stop cap of roids as they fire afterwards.+ they are low damaged aswell (sub 300 D/C)

It is quite easy for terrans to cap de class anti cr on attacks, just target a xan (r14 was tried and tested)

The reason is to encourage terrans to attack with bs/cr on xans.

Quote:
There are some interesting things in here that the community may just instantly shoot down because of the abuse of zik ships not dying.
Zik will be a hard race to play due to having cap ships that fire after pods. but with the right steals it can be rewarding.

Quote:
Etd DE freezing and stealing with the same class into a class that they have pods for seems cray cray
It was 1 way to make playing Etd exciting.