View Single Post
Unread 29 Jul 2010, 22:14   #29
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
Hm, so it's ok to write the name Stellar Dawn, but not the name of my new coming game? Both in development, none of them testable...

I smell injustice!!
I want heads to roll, on silver platters please, with ketchup on'em!
I'll have a coke with that!

Then again, I'll settle for a link to the rules that will of course point out the difference between using these names

:-P

- Spinner
Fairly sure the no advertising rule is aimed at advertising rival games from other developers. Would be abit stupid to implement a 'no mentioning the owners other games'.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote