View Single Post
Unread 13 Oct 2005, 19:48   #298
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Stat changes for R15

the cath fleets seem fine to me. the co are still effective as the vipers stop any large amount of damage being done to it, it just seems like u want no loss attacks for cat. Yes later the cat co fleet might be weakend by lancers and guardians but these i think will not be built in great numbers as the cats will be building up their cr/co fleets and the xan will be building fr and pks and so these ships will not be avilable in large enough quantities to cause any major harm. The cat cr are very effective they CAN land on ter as they can stun both the bs and the de in large enough quantities to make a landing successful due to the fact that the cat cr are comparitivly cheaper enough to make this a very viable option. with the cat on cat again the scarbs wont be avliable in large enough quantities on the whole to stop you landing. zik will be very esay targets for cat cr and co although u migh expect some small losses on the co attack but you get pretty much free roids on a cr attack against zik. against xan should not be an amazing probelm as they will probley have their ghosts out as this will be very effective in attack. I would also like to point out that cath are now slightly stronger in defence now.

i think that the xan are maybe a bit over powered currently. The ghost rules the game and can only be stoped by vipers and the wyven does them some damage. If tarants survive the ghost they do return a lot of damage on them. i also feel that the pks are over powered slighly at the moment.(i'm not sure the xan might have been down power without me noticing so i might be wrong)

Please post your thoughs on the matter

Last edited by Cowmando; 14 Oct 2005 at 01:13.
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote