View Single Post
Unread 20 May 2015, 11:35   #71
booji
a bucket

booji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to beholdbooji is a splendid one to behold
Re: Blue's Stat Set Rnd 62

I'll leave the cost changes to shhh to look at but
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
also perhaps a slight boost to beetles EMP eff +10% ish
and phantom t2 to banshee t2
and pegs init 5
Looks good, probably makes a big difference, ter becomes much more worthwhile while making fi more of a risk. Beetle eff increase I think makes a difference in the co over fi as you say, thought it too low to actually have the effect of really enabling co to dominate fi as you ment ironed before. Don't have time to take a more in depth look now, possibly this evening.

Edit; btw I don't actually have a problem with the cost thing, as you mention it is a potentially interesting disadvantage for xan. But I think it needs to be signposted somehow to give players who don't read this forum the heads up. Perhaps apoco could mention it somewhere if it ends up the case.

Otterly an Otter.
booji is offline   Reply With Quote