View Single Post
Unread 11 May 2003, 16:43   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Your strategy for eternal existance

Quote:
Originally posted by W
That's your strategy? To make a W-emulator? Boy, are you in for a surprise!
No, but that should be your strategy.

My strategy for eternal existence (aside from the one I posted previously which related mainly to immortality) is to systematize (?) my moral/political/philosophical thoughts as much as possible. My main plan of attack is to repeatedly post the same dreary crap on forums to the point where in a millennia, long after I've died, people will be able to determine the "Dante" view on any subject or dilemma.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote