View Single Post
Unread 24 May 2015, 13:04   #177
Shhhhhhh

Shhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to allShhhhhhh is a name known to all
Re: Blue's Stat Set Rnd 62

FR and De hits 4 classes, instead of the 5 thats common in earlier rounds, i really dont understand the 'FR forting' complaint. With Fr you are missing emp in your combo and theres some ships that just wreck you. Sure in defense you may be able to have enough fr flak to stop zik co even if it hurts, but in offense you are gonna be stopped easiest of all teamups.
plus ofc youstill have to cover vs fr and de with other ships in your fort.

Xan heavy does make sense, with each xan fleet stopped by a higher eta xan fleet, easiest way to protect you from all the xans faking is be xan yourself.
But Xan being stopped easily by xan makes them strong and weak at the same time, I prefer an attacking fleet thats not so easily stopped by a single 0 ship fleet in gal.

3 pod fleet faking is strong for sure, personally i think since their fleets are so easily stopped its not too strong, but its tough to judge and i can imagine quite some players go xan because of it and the faking fun it brings.
Shhhhhhh is offline   Reply With Quote