View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2008, 12:24   #26
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Jumping through hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Please take this somewhere else if you wish to continue this line of discussion.

I have no problem with the 3 channels limit. I have a problem with the stupid rules surrounding PAteam's agreement with CService for the mechanism that allows an alliance to register more than 3 channels.
So what you would prefer that we are only allowed 3 channels each meaning to get enough channels for an alliance you either a) have to be able to afford your own server or b) you have to have your channels register amongst multiple people and when that person leaves the game or alliance then have to juggle ownership around.

If not then how else do you think it can be done. You cant let anyone create an alliance with just them and then get extra channels otherwise we will have people like you creating fake alliances just to abuse the system. That totally defeats the object of the 3 channel limit in the first place and NG are just then going to remove every alliances ability to get extra channels which helps no-one

And you have to have some kind of naming convention in place as well to cut down on potential abuse and to aid the admin on both the PA and NG's side and for completely sensible reasons this naming convention has been decided on using alliance name. As I have said you are bitching about not being able to use a system for creation of alliance channels when you are trying to create not an alliance channel but a channel for your OWN personal use. If I was to write a some open source pa tools and wanted a channel for them then then I would have to register the channel on my personal account, if joe bloggs created some open source tools and wanted a channel they would have to register them personally too so why do you think you have a sense of entitlement that you should be treated special?
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote