View Single Post
Unread 4 Sep 2008, 07:35   #24
Banned
Banned

Banned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so littleBanned contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Jumping through hoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by GReaper View Post
Sorry for the hostile attitude, but surely this is all relevant to the original post? jesterina can't register a channel due to the restrictions placed by NetGamers and all the rules/systems in place. So far most of the replies are along the lines of: yes, we know there are rules and restrictions in place and we kind of like them, but you can always talk to us about it.

I'd like to see a solution which is fair to all users instead of being an absolute inconvenience. If you want my opinions or suggestions feel free to contact me on IRC.
Please take this somewhere else if you wish to continue this line of discussion.

I have no problem with the 3 channels limit. I have a problem with the stupid rules surrounding PAteam's agreement with CService for the mechanism that allows an alliance to register more than 3 channels.
Banned is offline   Reply With Quote