View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 18:01   #18
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Offical APA and NewDawn announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrism

Take care, and if this makes anything happen, it'll certianly make pa more intresting.
Well done sir.

I take my hat off to you. As long as you did nothing illegal in terms of as far as the law is concerned, we're all fair game and if you wanted to attempt to ruin our rounds, you've taken a massive step towards it. PA isn't about 'fair' it's a competition, and if people don't keep their coordinates secure, it's their tough luck. If others want to judge you that's fine, I'll be playing regardless.

I expect the results to be pretty harsh on us and that those coordinates will almost certainly be used if an alliance gets desperate, but that's part and parcel of the game.

You already know my opinion of you before this incident, needless to say it hasn't got any better.

-------------------------------
Now it's time for me to do some moderating.

Anyone linking to a coordinates page on this forum will be in breach of the no coords rule and will be permanently banned from this forum, regardless of who you are.

I will not accept any calls for Harrism to be banned unless he breaches any forum rules.

Thanks,

Lok