View Single Post
Unread 25 Jul 2005, 17:55   #14
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: Offical APA and NewDawn announcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrism
think of me as you wish. I will raise my hand in the air and say it was me.

The only two alliances which had any coordinates leaked were APA and NewDawn, everyone else inside of them we're from intel they possessed. If PA believes this is to be entirely wrong and to have my account deleted, ask Kargool which account is mine. However, my sole reason for doing this was to protect my alliance, I had no other reason, as Kargool will tell you in previous conversations. I wish to one last thing, I'll play and I'll expect the incommings, no matter how much or how big, I however did keep the entire G2 in the dark, the other 2 HC's are currently having words with me right now; I may well lose my position, or I may have to sit down from playing planetarion with genesis ever again. This was a rogue operation which I and I alone was apart of. As Kargool again will tell you. I know where this information was leaked and I shall be having words.

Read this block of text as you wish, it says enough, I shallnt be replying since Im currently in the middle of a bollocking from my own HC right now.

Take care, and if this makes anything happen, it'll certianly make pa more intresting.
you've turned into a real dick, this is why ND lost nothing when you and your crew left. you f***ed over ppl who considered you a friend and there is absolutely no excuse for that. You have no integrity, and now you've lost any respect you may have earned for yourself in the past. You said in a forum post you made between rounds, that you thought cheating was ok, I suppose this verify's what kind of character you have.