View Single Post
Unread 23 Feb 2017, 23:00   #369
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of
Re: R70 prediction & drama thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by t3k View Post
App can't be blamed for making agreements, but when the original terms of such agreement proved to be untrue, that would have been sufficient reason to end said arrangements. It wouldn't be dishonourable to end an agreement that was made in bad faith initially. The round might have been a lot more interesting for everyone (except, possibly, Apprime) had you not held faux honour in such high regard in a web browser spreadsheet game.
The terms of the deal it self isn't questionable, I should know since i made it. And to make it clear, I've shared every detail of the deal with the rest of the HC and noone found any reason to call it void. It's easy to make up excuses to break a deal when you dont sit on the details. In my case it's a damned if I don't and damned if I do scenario. In the end my word is important to me(more so than winning), even if it isn't to you. Am I responsible for Ult not being able to compete? YES. Are everyone else responsible for their own alliance' ability to compete? YES. Noone can whine about App winning, cause noone did anything to prevent it anyway(well, p3ng can whine, cudos!).

Congrats to Apprime! Noone deserved it more.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote