Thread: fat disease?
View Single Post
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 14:56   #15
HAL-9000
I'm great!

HAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud ofHAL-9000 has much to be proud of
Re: fat disease?

People complaining that they are fat and yet make no effort to do anything about it is equally as annoying, in my opinion, as people blaming their weight on factors outside of their control. There is more than one factor, as I think everybody here agrees on!

However, my main gripe is when fat people throw the big one in your face (not literally) by stating that, wait for it wait for it...., "Big is Beautiful". Well actually NO IT BLOODY WELL ISN'T. Beauty is NOT only skin deep. Of course you could never stay with a woman who was stunning to look at but had no personality, but you wouldn't even try with a woman who came out with rubbish sentiments like that!

Fat people who say that they can't go down the gym and do some exercise because they would look stupid just don't get it either. If I were to see someone who was overweight down the gym I'd respect them for trying to get rid of it. I would think well of them. People who come out with the kind of drivel only lazy people can come out with to explain why they should stay being lazy despite the obvious hideous consequences really do need to have themselves forced to sit all day on a beach looking at fat people going about wearing a bikini that happens to have lost its top. Why do they do it?! We don't want to bloody well see their 'curvy bodies' or their 'well rounded hips' while tanning ourselves.

Sorry for that, I got a little bit carried away!