Thread: Decisions
View Single Post
Unread 7 Aug 2007, 14:20   #17
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Decisions

I did read this thread as soon as it was posted, but I haven't replied yet because I'm a bad person Anyway, most things have already been said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Why? Because uni is pretty much the only thing i'm actually quite good at, and i didnt want to challenge myself at all.
This statement makes me wonder though, you say uni is the only thing you're good at, but iirc you haven't really tried at anything else. I didn't think you'd had a 'real' job yet (i.e only weekend stuff which you picked because they were the first ones to offer you one). There are definite advantages to having a job over going to uni and unless I'm unaware of lots of things about your life (possible) you haven't yet been in a good position to see how it affects you.

I'm not saying that you should get a job right now, it depends on how apathetic you really are about uni. It's worth bearing in mind that a full time job you enjoy* can be a lot better than just going to university in some ways, especially if your only friend in Wales is Spain

*Whatever that might be, I'm sure such jobs exist