View Single Post
Unread 14 Dec 2008, 23:12   #595
Goatsemaster
Just like science!

Goatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of lightGoatsemaster is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Rnd 29 predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Although you stated new lower down in your sentence you also said this before hand. so 1) Jenova wasnt my last alliance it was Asc (before they started allowing noobs in such as yourself who keeps leaking intel on them like a siv)
Although you specifically mentioned that CBA is an idiot, you still had to ignore what he said just so you could mention you were in Ascendancy. Congratulations, you're one among hundreds.

Quote:
And of course 2) You never stated in that sentence if i had to be in a high position, just that i was part of it. That could mean scanner to HC. Still proven my point your an idiot? Do us all a favour and stop posting on these boards.
While the boards would probably be improved by better posting, I doubt it's going to be any better when it's just you and people who agree with you. Agreement is boring, strife is fun! If you're worried about the level of discourse, perhaps you can start some sort of Alliance Discussion "how to" thread.