View Single Post
Unread 4 Aug 2010, 20:36   #33
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hi from a Jagex fansite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post

If we remove PL, the noob alliances will be launching much earlier.. where there attacks will easily be covered, meaning that when the more active alliances launch later, the def pool is already used... increasing the likelyhood of them landing coupled with the fact they're attacking in the middle of the night.
How come you are so sure that they would launch earlier rather than later? I know that if I had the choice between launching at 0100 cet and 0800 cet I would pick 0800. If the 'hardcore' alliances launch in the middle of the night then there shouldn't be much def left to def the 'casual' alliances if they launch later.