View Single Post
Unread 6 Jan 2012, 17:22   #7
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Round 45 Prediction

I usually dont take part in this type of speculation but this round is going to be very interesting so figured I would put my thoughts down on paper to see how accurate my psychic powers are.

I think the winners for the round will come from Ult, ND, Fang or Anarchy. Out of those 4 alliances I think the most likely winner will be Ult or Fang followed by Anarchy and then ND. The reason I state the above is due to the fact that ND has not had the best political environment in the last few rounds and always has a lot of incomings to deal with as the round progresses. So I am putting them down as an unlikely winner but they do have a decent chance.

I dont know much about Anarchy but I know of some people that are in it. They have great potential to win the round if they can work together and not let egos and personal gain outweigh the alliance goal of winning the round.

Same with Fang. I would give Fang a better chance of working together and going for an alliance win over Anarchy, but time will tell.

Ult has proven itself to be a top tier alliance. They can take a beating and keep on going. They have a very very very good chance of winning the round. The only thing they have to content with is nobody in recent memory has won 3 rounds in a row. If they accomplish that, Bravo and hats off to you. Good solid team, dedicated members and they know what they have to do to win the round.

A lot of this round will depend on politics and how alliances view/approach other alliances. Even though I only mentioned the 4 alliances above; xvx, ct, app and even tof have a chance to win it if they have over 50 members each by the time the round ends. Last round xvx/tof had some of the highest avg roid/score/value count and that could potential give them the win if the round consists of fluid blocks with lots of alliance targeting as we saw last round with several alliances being targeted by several blocks at different times.

1) ult or fang
2) loser of the above or anarchy
3) ND
4) ct or xvx
6-10) app, dfwtk, tof, hr, tgv
tof/app will probably be ranked higher than the other 3 alliances but it will depend on poltics and some luck. DFWTK has a good chance chance of being ranked higher than all 5 but its hard to say who will be where

and as a pure guess
1) ult
2) fang
3) nd
4) xvx
5) ct
6) anarchy
7) tof
8) app
9) tgv
10) hr

and in a perfect world