View Single Post
Unread 10 Dec 2012, 07:55   #26
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice
Re: Incoming stats round 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think these stats are interesting on why the outcome is what it was.
As i said FAnG did stand for almost of the ult incs this round, and CT certainly did give em a lot of incs aswell, so that would realy break the arguments of anyone saying that it was a gigantic block hitting Ult from tickstart. How ever TGV joined in on ult at the right moment to help FAnG bring home the thropy.
FAnG had well over 5k incs the last round we played, so i dont think the amount ult had was over the top.
No no..
It was FAnG speaking about mass incoming, theres a topic somewhere filled with yourself and connovar crying about it.
I think I can speak for the whole of Ult to say we never had mass incoming and I seriously doubt anyone ever claimed differently. Yes we couldnt handle the incoming given like we once did, but who would expect an alliance to be able to keep its core active for over 6 rounds.

Now the question is why an alliance that received 1/3th less incoming then Ult would act like they had massive incoming.

[17:32:44] [B-Butcher]: u keep mass waving our planets

Judging that Irvine claims your incomings were between tick 150 and tick 500. Why is it that you claim at: Session Start: Fri Nov 30 14:59:27 2012 Session Ident: B-Butcher that FAnG is receiving mass incoming past tick 1000.
Judging by what you said we "kept" on mass waving your planets. Now lets say Irvine did say one true thing and say that the incoming started at tick 150, so lets make it 150 till tick 1000. That would be at an average of 80 incoming fleets a night.
Knowing you have had about 200 inc fleets on drag waves(waves in the evening when you had no other incoming), another 100 on the final day(is way past tick 1000) and lets say 100 before tick 150. This would give you an average of 68 fleets a night..
Lets evaluate for a second, Irvine claimed to have constant incoming from Ult,DFWTK and Apprime between tick 150 and 500, lets round it off to 14 days. thats about 175 planets, lets say 5 scanners and 15 people that dont attack every day. Leaves 115 fleets to go on FAnG, you claim to have been focused by 3 allies afterall.. 1610 fleets would fly on you over 14 days.
So..
2800 - total incs
1600 - between tick 150 and tick 500
100 - before tick 150
100 - after tick 1000
200 - evening defdrag
----
800 incs you had over the other 500 ticks apparently, so lets face it. By any calculation made you might have had 2-5 nights of decent incoming and the rest of the round you had peanuts for incoming. If 3 alliances had focused you for real, the inc count would be way higher.

PS: <[FAnG]Irvine> from tick 150 to 500 we were hit by the block app/dfwtk/ultores
<[FAnG]Irvine> coz ultores were just pussying about getting incs they cant cover
<[FAnG]Irvine> ultores def first 600 ticks suck balls
<[FAnG]Irvine> thats when you take them out
Alliance Ranking 688 Sexy Pirates has taken over rank 1 (formerly rank 2)

In all these days you hit us (before tick 600). We never lost more % of our roids then you guys had :'(. But you are right, this round and last round our def sucked. Not the first 600 ticks tho, but all round long.

But hey irvy, congratz on your win with FAnG. FAnG really were better then Ult this round!
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote