View Single Post
Unread 11 Jan 2019, 11:00   #11
genosse27
Hamburger

genosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the roughgenosse27 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Quest rewards and Def fleet.

Feedback on the proposed changes:

Secretary of Education: leave all as it is. Just because wades209 doesn't need them, doesnt mean they should be removed. Some people will be encouraged to lookout for the gal / ally forum in order to get the quest.

Secretary of the treasury: leading new players to build refs is a good thing. I also feel like the rewards stop at the correct amount of refs. keep it. Rewarding cores is questionable though.

Security or Planetary Security: rewarding new player to learn how to work out alert is important. Most new player get covert opped to death because of missing nub protection for covert ops. it's a shame!

Chariman of the Joint Chiefs & Secretary of Veterans Affairs.:
quests for landing big (xp or roid amount) are good. I am with wades209 that the quests for "doing well in general" like "have 1k roids" should be removed. They only increase the gap between good and less good players. People dont need quests to be motivated to do good.

Director of Clandestine Services:
Most quests that needed a change from xmas round to this one are done. Transferring resources got reduced to 1/3. Hotwire 750 ships is still a bit less if you target a planet with fi/co only. Instead of fixing subverting gov, they just changed the description to be in inline with the buggy coding
Blowing up roids shouldn't be the first covert op, yes! Bribing guards should be.

Director of Planetary intelligence:
I dont share the arguments to reward scanners. They get free xp for scans paid by their alliances. Doing 500 scans was reduced to 3k RP now. It was pretty standard for all players to do this in first few ticks. I like that they made it less rewarding.

Director of Counter intelligence:
I am with wades209 here. Why do dists need a section on their own? dists are also an egoistic approach to the game and shouldnt be rewarded at all.

I would like to see a quest for changing fleet names and gal name / pic, but the gal name / pic is hard to realise as only the GC can do it. We need more art in pa!