View Single Post
Unread 9 Jul 2005, 12:35   #202
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: London Bombing jokes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
I merely just followed your example, and your geek peers.
You use this forum just as much, if not more than many of the people here.

'Pot', 'kettle', 'black.'

In fact, no-one here actually likes you, so why you keep returning is anyone's guess. At least all my "geek peers", as you call them, actually manage to foster some level of regard amongst the other "geeks".

Which you have totally failed to inspire in every single person you've come into contact with on these boards. Even the people on PD apparently don't like you, if the posts I viewed the other day on there are anything to go by. You don't contribute anything worthwhile, either in terms of humour or serious posts, or anything in between.

Which was kinda why I said earlier that it was ironic that you were lecturing us on our supposed social problems. The fact that you can assert your own superiority over us is frankly astonishing in light of how totally socially inept your conduct on here has been.

So why do you keep posting if we're all such contemptible geeks?

Actually, here's a thought:

Why don't you just go away and never come back!