View Single Post
Unread 17 Apr 2006, 15:11   #715
Lady Hawk
Invisible Woman

Lady Hawk is infamous around these partsLady Hawk is infamous around these parts
Re: Andromeda Pirates - The Succession Wars

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Kama-Ka-C
^ I fully endorse this post ^

*Kama gets the hang of his legs with speedy finesse.

"Save the plaque for now, I'll have a new office soon enough, we can mount it there."

- An order is placed for 1 (ONE) custom built Battle (SCIENCE) Destroyer Omni Hull -

"Once the mission credits are into our account, we'll be ready for the full refit. I'm stripping down this vessel and moving all our toys to the new flagship, where it's going to be awful fancy. At the moment our funds will cover most of it's primary construction, but we'll need the mission bonus to be effective, so hop to it."

*Survey team dispatched to Borg computer core with Fluff-troops, while the rest of the science personel over on the space station look into decoding the PRIME datacore.

Summary
As per the Fluffie
Plus use of previous money/christmas bonus credits/etc - begin construction of Kama's new monolith of scientific exploration

However requires Kama's share of the mission pay and sale/fitting of current ship before it can become opperational (around the 40-50k credits due) - To be put on hold if the Borg core plan falls through, Kama to operate out of Space Station during construction time.

Battle Destroyer Omni Hull
40 Mounts/1000 tonnes hold

Command Bridge (6)
Advanced AI Ships Computer (1)
Phase Scanners (1)
Deflector Dish (1)
Sensor Array (2)
Lateral Sensor Array (4)
Astrometrichs (4)
Advanced Science Labs (2)

Advanced Med bay (2)
Hydroponics (4)