Thread: Turkish Delight
View Single Post
Unread 29 Apr 2007, 23:29   #9
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Turkish Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
The way I was told it a long time ago was people would walk up you when you were pissed and inject you with infected needles, since you were pissed you wouldn't feel it. They'd then put a note your pocket saying "welcome to club aids" for you to find when you woke up. It's an urban legend.
I'm not sure that'd work.

I think for HIV to properly get into you, it needs to somehow get into your blood stream. A subtucaneous injection just wouldn't cut the mustard - and I don't know how they'd randomly stab you and luckily get into a vein. I know you need buckets of saliva to be able to catch HIV through the mouth.

I bet vampy knows, it's the sort of kooky knowledge she'd have.