Thread: Ooooooh
View Single Post
Unread 13 Jun 2005, 15:34   #14
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Ooooooh

Ok, here's what happened.

About 2:00 this morning I heard some banging, so I asks about and no-one admitted to being responsible so I had a quick think and realised it was someone jumping onto the garden table we have outside so I quickly grabbed some clothes to investigate. For some reason I decided that the intruder would be suitably intimidated by my Homer Simpson shirt so I put that on. I rushed downstairs and found girly's son had seen someone jumping over the fence. I quickly took control and told him to get to the top of the road and walk down the alleyway, his mate I told to stay at the back window and see what happens and if he feels brave enough to go through the back door if needed. I rushed round down the street to enter the alley from the other side.

With this cunning plan sorted, battle commenced.

I got to the bottom of the alley (crunching along because of the gravel, this never happens in movies fs) and prepared to surprise the intruder who knda sorta wasn't there. The fecker had seen someone at the back window and bolted while I was making my way out. I didn't realise this until after I had nearly clubbed poor greg with a handy plank (I was out of lightning bolts, it was late....) when I heard someone behind the bush half way up the alley, Once we realised that there was no-one there anymore I had a look to see where he had gone and realised he had bolted over the fence to the next street over so I did the same. I was feeling quite Bruce Willis like right upto the point where I tripped and fell flat on my face in someone's garden which woke them up. Lights where coming on as I made my excuses and left.

So we phoned the forces of law and order who had a wander about and that was it.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote