View Single Post
Unread 14 Aug 2007, 12:53   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Round 23 Ship Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game
I don't actually think they will feed off Xan's so easily, now that Xans dont have to also dump alot into bomber as well. Also there will be extra DE class ships available, which may help towards this.
Ah, not so easily but that'll be their best target so they'll attack them constantly. I don't think this is necessarily a bad thing but the lack of other options does worry me.

Quote:
I agree there will be a greater increase in chicken, but as you say, its mainly because of XP, and XP is only gained from hitting planets bigger than you, which surely isnt a bad thing?
I'm not saying it's a bad thing but having people crash into your fleet for large xp gains when you can really do nothing about it isn't great. Remember all the attacker needs to do is hit a score gain and it's realistic he can land. The least you can do for the defender is give him a bit of extra salvage, christ knows he doesn't even get the xp for defending with his own fleet anymore.

The investor being a steal-ship isn't huge really. Dragons will muller them first so it's not exactly the ranger of previous rounds. You might cap scorps off a cathaar through faking your cr as bs but this is just going to be good play really.