View Single Post
Unread 10 Oct 2008, 09:00   #9
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Basic / Premium account differences - Round 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by stay_posi View Post
any chance of that counting for exiles too?
the exile system takes a planet and places it in a galaxy with relatively fewer planets in it. It doesn't do anything else
Quote:
Originally Posted by hairypalms View Post
so lemme get this straight, if i choose the resource type and lets say i leave it untill tick 1000 i would get 4000*1000 = 4mil of each?
so i can wipe out an unsuspecting attacker?
Yes, if you want.
However, if you used it earlier, you might get more ships that'd allow you to get more asteroids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
so basically, people will be paying to have a bigger value/score at the end of protection ?
If they decide to select their bonus by the end of protection, but yes, paying will give you an edge over a basic planet.