Thread: What? Again?
View Single Post
Unread 3 Nov 2010, 11:57   #26
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of
Re: What? Again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallBiter View Post
At first this round I was enjoying watching the fun of all but ~180 players turned into roid farms. The round isn't stagnate, it's just worthless for the vast majority of the uni to play.
How is this different to what always happens?
We seem to have a problem here, Asc and App fought without resorting to the normal blocks, and we get criticised for it. If we had formed 2 big blocks i'm fairly confident you would be bitching about that.
Really people like you want block wars, or at least a gang bang because all the top allies are engaged in roiding up rather than down the food chain. But these things only happen when someone bothers to organise them, unusually apprime have not pissed everyone off to the point of wanting to fight yet!
If one alliance is not running away with the round its quite common for a round to be somewhat politically boring for the first 700-800 ticks, apprime may be showing signs of it but its certainly not the fastest pull away we have ever seen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WallBiter View Post
I would like to hear about what's happening for ally's #5-#10. Anything interesting in those ranks? Preferably from someone in theHorde, HR, ODDR, HEX or GROSS.
If you had any level of interest you would have heard of the one Day HR-HeX war! As to the rest, well you don't hear much because generally they actually fight wars less than the allies at the top do, the middle five are the very definition of stagnation allies as they have no obvious goals to fight for, they just raid gals and hope to avoid attracting attention.