Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 20:22   #43
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there is, by the way, no level upon which this makes sense.
It's a very tenuous analogy. I meant that his humour, while supposedly brilliant and great here, would just be "another sarcastic one liner idiot putting others down" elsewhere.

(as in the village aphrodite scenario where a girl is regarded as beautiful in her village, but elsewhere she's just an average plain jane)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No, I seriously mean it man. I realise I'm being a complete dick here but go out and try and find one even vaguely worthwhile user of this forums who honestly thinks you're a better poster than me.
If you really feel you have to quantify it then that's really sad, dude

I do genuinely like you and regard you as a friend (we all argue with our friends and I personally happen to think you've been a bit of a shit lately) but trying to put me down like that is pretty lame.