Thread: Internet forums
View Single Post
Unread 22 May 2007, 12:45   #20
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Internet forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
I don't want to sound like a fanboy but SA has everything you could be looking for. GBS might not be for everyone but it's loaded with hilarious situations and your typical internet caring reactions. Games is by far the best gaming community on the net, as far I've seen. There are subforums for pets which are much better then the typical 'i love my housecat to death and i can't stop talking about how he scratches his asshole' housewife forum. The NMD forum is for music, any kind with a lot of expertise in different fields of music and a huge variety of people ventilating their opinions about music/bands/albums etc. You have the Debate and Discussion forums which might be a bit too america focussed to some people's likings although I don't frequent them that often. I could go on, there are so many subforums which have been categorized for a good reason. Oh I particulary like the 'tell/ask' subforum, over here people tell you about something they're good at, about their profession, about a certain experience where they say basically 'hey people i've been raped by a big south american dude ask me anything you want to know about this and I will answer' which lead to rather interesting insights of the given situation/profession/whatever. I could go on because there's so much more, yeah it's a bit huge and crowded but it's worth it and there's always something to read when you're bored anytime of the day.
But where's the LOVE?
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote