View Single Post
Unread 28 Feb 2009, 17:00   #117
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Because of the long round!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab View Post
In this thread, you are giving me the impression that you are amazingly angry.

What's up with all the hate, anyway?
I dont hate Asc, i just dont find them special. What have i said in this thread thats full of hate?

that Asc beat denial last round via a block? and that CT learnt how to block from JBG? It seems that if you're not constantly praising Asc, its deemed that you hate them?

The only alliance i dislike in PA is CT, as they never actually do anything nor do they ever earn the rank they achieve. Its that reason that this round i'd prefer Asc to win the round (If Omen doesnt).
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.

Last edited by Light; 28 Feb 2009 at 17:08.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote