View Single Post
Unread 9 Sep 2006, 16:27   #205
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD Music Archive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
"Classical"/Ambient

Ludovico Einaudi - Echoes - The Einaudi Collection

So it's a 'best of' and I'm lining myself to be slated from the word go. But this is a superb album that I find is ideal for a lazy summer morning and afternoon with the best pieces generally being the piano ones such as The Days, The Waves and Limbo. This is excellent for working without distraction or simply relaxing on your own.
Electronica

Hybrid - I Choose Noise

If you've ever heard any other Hybrid stuff then this album will be far from alien with familiar themes and instruments from previous outings. Most of the tracks are more up-beat than have been the norm with the band, with strong and often out-and-out dirty basslines and an almost breakbeat feel to a lot of them. From an orchestral-feeling intro track the sound blends well into Dogstar (which maintains Hybrid's signature orchestral string themes), leading through a mixture of up- and downbeat tracks (the distinctive title track I Choose Noise and the much darker Choke being personal favourites) and ending again with a clear orchestral theme in Just For Today. It's the best Hybrid album to date, drawing on a blend of their previous work for a much more rounded experience than they've been attributed in the past.