View Single Post
Unread 23 Sep 2013, 11:24   #17
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A hope for Change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
I think Paisley is very much spot on.
If we want players to get integrated we need higher alliance limits so alliances have room for new players.
I am not convinced by that argument at all. I think, on the contrary, much smaller alliance limits would be more likely to achieve the same thing. Alliance limits of 20-30 with gals of ~8 would make the current galaxy fence-sitting obsession impossible to achieve and force a change in the way people play. I doubt this would stop people exiling inactives round, though in my experience, it is inactives that get exiled. Those who come on IRC and speak get all the help they need, and these are the ones likely to stay.