View Single Post
Unread 20 Sep 2013, 18:51   #14
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: A hope for Change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
how about actually ADVERTISING?
the amount of players will not increase if nobody hears about pa, it has been mentioned EVERY time pa had a change of owner yet it never actually happened.

Roughly pa has 1k planets atm of which 400 are in c200. I think it's safe to say of those remaining planets not even half logs in once a day. How many of those that do actually play ''active'' as in they care? I think between 0-75. There are no top alliances left anymore because these active players are spread around. Alliances like Apprime and Ultores have been the last 2 'top' alliances around, where the activity in Ultores has dropped dramatically lately (ND winning hello?). The only alliances you have left now are casual alliances who just survive but that's it.

These numbers will go down further quite fast. Alot of people who still sign up have been here on and off for a long time (since r1-r5). They are not 15 anymore and probably have a life/wife/kids/job etc. The only new signups you're getting now are ppl who hear about pa from this current playerbase.

If you don't start advertising today pa will be doomed very very quickly.
Both Jagex and Jolt didn't want to advertise a game that was sub-standard. I agree that the game will need advertising, but the game itself needs fixing first. There is no point putting your resources into advertising something that needs a lot of work.