Thread: pateam
View Single Post
Unread 28 Jun 2008, 00:18   #14
Aedolaws

Aedolaws is on a distinguished road
Re: pateam

And whats so damn wrong to farm the 1.1 bots until you can? Especially for late starters that the first day or two out of protection have a fleet that makes people laugh. Anyways soon you will grow and won't be able to attack no more. Honestly, those bots were my first target this round, I thought they were there precisely for that (and I thought it was a great idea). It turns out that I lost ALL (100%) my shippies cuz I didn't even bother to scan. pum. first 48 hours of saving and production gone down the toilet + next 48 hours doing nothing but rebuilding. Nice way to welcome the n00bies to the PA world! Bravo!

Whats the freaking point of having 1.1 bots if they will be covered just like players elsewhere in the universe, or more even? and will require you to spend resources on scans! (yes, #trans... aside).

STOP COVERING THEM! Shit! Whats next. 1.1 retaliating for n00bies attacking the bots?

I could understand if each gal had and ever growing bot, that the players in the gal would protect it and nourish it. I actually proposed this in the past. But, to have 1.1, the admin gal, taking shippies from n00bies and later starters is utter nonsense.

Let players farm them until they can no more. Maybe lower their number of roids and their value... so as to make it practically a once or twice event. But for God's sake, don't give poisoned candies to the players that present the least challenge in the universe!!!

Dumbasses!!!

Last edited by Aedolaws; 28 Jun 2008 at 01:29.
Aedolaws is offline   Reply With Quote