View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 11:59   #48
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why alliances dont want vikings to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillGhost View Post
I can state for a fact that some fleetnames got changed after that, and that's just one JPG showing 18 hostile fleets while I had close to 50 fleets incoming.

I would have appreciated it, if you just kept to your original statement, instead of just trying to justify/weaken it with snapshots of some fleets.
ohh, i will admit this is a jgp from eta 6, after some had recalled as we were through on the land. I very much doubt that it was close to 50 fleets we sent at that time tho, as we still had a major amount of fleets returning from defence. We did hit you again that night, and another lolwave the next day. And all those incs together might have contributed to a total of 70 fleets. Still nothing major when you considered it was 5 lolwaves and 3 waves of 'normal' ptargetting.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote