View Single Post
Unread 11 Oct 2013, 09:02   #41
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why alliances dont want vikings to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest View Post
Due to this, I lost one member and nearly lost another two after clouds promised 'to have them killed'.
[09:13] <Clouds> KillGhost
[Fri 09:14] <KillGhost> Clouds,
[Fri 09:14] <Clouds> can you tell me exactly when I threatened you during our 'war'
[Fri 09:15] <Clouds> as Forest is claiming that I threatened to "have you killed"
[Fri 09:15] <Clouds> which to my recollection is total bullshit
[Fri 09:16] <KillGhost> err
[Fri 09:16] <KillGhost> No idea tbh, what did he say exactly?
[Fri 09:16] <Clouds> Due to this, I lost one member and nearly lost another two after clouds promised 'to have them killed'.
[Fri 09:18] <KillGhost> He is probably refering to the lolwaves I received a few weeks ago.

If that is indeed correct, that your assumption of 'threatening to have KillGhost/others killed' is from our lolwaves, then you're a bigger moron than I originally anticipated.

As Influence has already stated, if you feel you are big enough to partake in a block, you are big enough to take any retribution.

You had hit us for 10 days solid with a block of allys, we were well within our rights to retaliate.

This is a war game, get a grip man!

Last edited by Clouds; 11 Oct 2013 at 09:26.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote