View Single Post
Unread 20 Apr 2009, 13:03   #342
Light
You've Seen The Light

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute
Re: R31 rumour thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
Edit: With regards to h1tmans quote of JBG: Either that or a successfull disband vote, at which point, PA is on shit street, as im sure alot of people are "play Asc or not at all."
Not really, didnt Asc only have about 50 planets at the start of last round.. So if 50% of them are 'play asc or quit' then we only lose 25 planets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro View Post
I'm seriously hoping ASC win this round.
There are two ways they'll play it. Either they will play dead for much of the round and hit the front with two weeks to go trying to tell us that it was harder than we think. Or (my prediction) they will just steamroller everyone and lead from the front.

An easy victory for ASC will make them realise that drastic change is required to make the game more fun.

Roll on round 32 (an ASC free round)
An Asc free round isnt the only solution, They just need to alter there recruitment policy to no-props once they reach the limit. For example this round, those extra 40+ planets which are in Asc.. would of filtered into other alliances, making for a more even round (even though Asc would still be favourites, it wouldnt be so slanted in there favour that theres no point playing).

I dont really see why they didnt do this anyway, as it would help maintain there '1337' status/ego due to recruitment being more rigid (as there isnt unlimited spots.. people might not vote for someone to join, if they want someone better in).

130+ members vs 50-70 members, isnt a very fun round for anyone (except those in Asc that dont want competition)
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote