View Single Post
Unread 15 Aug 2007, 03:07   #40
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Round 23 Ship Stats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe
P.S. To answer the original question in the thread I looked at cath and said wow, for the first time since r5 I may actually consider playing cath.
Races were introduced in R6 - in R5, there was a choice between War and Science .

Unfortnately, i have to drop into uni all of today, so i dont really have the time to look at the stats untill tomorrow. However, i've had a quick read of the posts above, and i am sad to see that it seems my beloved Xan has taken a broadside - i'll obviously reserve judgement on that untill i've looked well at the stats. Its good to see that Terran, however, are quite stronger than in the past - i think its important that the "default race" actually has some ability to work effectively as it improves the standards of the whole universe, and thus more "fun".

So, i'll think for a while and check back in .

Famous last words .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote