View Single Post
Unread 1 Oct 2005, 15:46   #208
Cowmando
is your god

Cowmando is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stat changes for R15

the main problem with both of the friget fleets this round was that every race could take them easy with ships they were very likly to build. Yes they probly should have been out attacking but they quite often were not. This is still the case in the new stats with all the races except ter now which is better except that the xan fr fleet still has a problem with ter but then u should really be forced to send 2 classes as this makes it more interesting and challanging.

the xan fi fleet was strong this round but probly underpowerd the new xan fi fleet looks better.

the cats having all those big kill ships will be intersting and in the beta u will probly find out if they will be over or under used.

the ziks fr fleet has been strengthed in the new stas which is good but it appears to be at the expence of the bs fleet. as now with the buc and Marauder now being lone class ships for the zik meaning that u can not use each other for flakking. also they are not really covered by any of the zik kill ships and do not really combine nicely with ether the bs or the fr. and the bs is very venerable with the low init with out the second class to other them support meaning that if the ziks attack resonable targets their losses will out weigh their gains unless attacking with other races or sitting back collecting small amounts of ships in defence while being raped by everyone this will lead to the ziks having to bash a lot to make their larger ships worthwhile. which i am not looking forward to be on the reciving end of

this is just my observaytions if i have missed something or made any errors plz point it out 2 me as this thered is about constuctive critisium
Cowmando is offline   Reply With Quote